Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Medivh's Legion prep guide

Nice little googledoc people put together outlining everything from pre legion preparing, to artifact, mythic dungeon, raids and classes for Legion itself.Some nice pointers on leveling and early Legion priorities as well.https://docs.google.com/s...
Small Gcanada 321d
Gcanada0313Small Gcanada 321d
General Discussion

Trauma WoW kill videos

Hello,Here I'll post our kill videos as we down new boss. This is nothing professionnal, but I'll try to improve the quality overtime by going with Adobe Premiere soon, gotta learn it first. I also need to find a way to record at higher quality, s...
Small Aoewin 1y
Aoewin341836Small Aoewin 84d
General Discussion

mage FB bug on time bosses

https://www.altered-time.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3659I really thought my keyboard was broken...
Small lovemyjason 154d
lovemyjason184Small lovemyjason 154d
General Discussion

Raiding Soundtracks

Every guild forum needs this type of thread. Post what you love and/or currently are listening to during raid to help stay pumped, motivated, optimistic, horny, whatever! I personally like to listen to music from other games....no lyrics is a plus...
Small Tempotantrum 1y
Tempotantrum6493Small lovemyjason 162d
General Discussion

Corrupt a mawfkin wish

Your task is simple:Grant the wish made by the user above you, while at the same time corrupting it in whatever way you wish to make it different than what the previous user originally intended.Afterwards, you make your own wish, which in turn wil...
Small Zykotìc 185d
Zykotìc1109Small Zykotìc 185d
General Discussion

Statistics of Logs

I just found this great thing and want to share with you (if you didn't know as me).When you go to warcraft logs and click on this "statistics", like a stock line, for a specific boss, it'll tell you the average dps of all class specs. Here is whe...
Small lovemyjason 230d
lovemyjason1158Small lovemyjason 230d
General Discussion

Zematorium's School Thesis Project

Hey guys, Zem here. I wanted to take a moment to share a project that I'll be working on until December of this year.Freedom FighterTo clarify, this isn't any regular school project, it's what's considered the Thesis project for myself and about 9...
Small Zem 267d
Zem3217Small Zem 266d
General Discussion

AMR Updated DPS Sims

For those interested, since Simcraft does not have updated ratings for 110, nor does AMR publish a list, I compiled one found here, [Google Docs]There are notes on the page about how I ran it, and the parameters.If you want me to run a specific si...
Member avatar small Beachpatrol 323d
Beachpatrol10602Member avatar small Beachpatrol 303d
General Discussion

Rogue Compendium

Rogue Compendium, Updated DynamicallyUse the above for all your stabby stabby needs. Join the Discord too.Since the new FotM class is now Demon Hunters, rogues are looking to be cast back to the shadows. However, that is where the rogues are stron...
Member avatar small Beachpatrol 324d
Beachpatrol0319Member avatar small Beachpatrol 324d
General Discussion

CM teams

This is just to outline who is on which team, up to each team for days/times that work for everyone.Goldofa- tankmissa- healkarasayrestarconnSilverdead- tanksmoker- healbrutorevshupp*dead is available in june to tank for silver group.Some people ...
Small Gcanada 1y
Gcanada16752Member avatar small Soláire 1y
General Discussion

Trauma Artists!

Hey guys!! I just wanted to share something that I spent awhile to make!!http://imgur.com/gallery/O4HkvGimme some upvotes while you check it out too! :DAlso, if you guys make anything post it here! I'd love to see what our guildies can do!!
Small Vellamia 1y
Vellamia5380Small Aoewin 1y
General Discussion

Blizzcon

So much crap coming in legion. Im actually really excited. I might actually xmog!
Small Missa 1y
Missa7446Small Aoewin 1y
General Discussion

Coming attractions

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/19913791/patch-623-preview-10-14-2015be rdy to farm that valor
Small Missa 1y
Missa2176Small Tempotantrum 1y
General Discussion

Greetings

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Gcanada 1y
Gcanada0185Small Gcanada 1y
Page 1